We are so excited to announce our first social media contest, #PCBAlterMyDress!
We love to interact with our past, present and future clients online so we’ve created this contest to get our future brides thinking about their gowns for the big day.
To celebrate September, our busiest month, we have a wonderful opportunity for one lucky 2015 bride. The winning bride will receive an alterations package worth up to $550!
This contest is for brides planning to be married in 2015, so if you are a bride or know a bride who will be married in the upcoming year, be sure to check out what we’ve got in store!
To be entered to win, all you have to do is post a picture on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #PCBAlterMyDress.
Even if you don’t have your dress yet, we would love each of our future brides to follow us and enter the contest for a chance to win our most inclusive alterations package.
If you’d like to know more about our alterations services, you can read about them on our website here.
Please share this contest with your friends to get the word out and follow us on our social media platforms!
We will picking a winner on October 1st so get to posting on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter ASAP with the hashtag #PCBAlterMyDress!
Good luck, ladies, and congratulations on your upcoming weddings!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Redesign of the dress not included in the prize package
- All fittings must take place at the Priscilla Costa Bridal studio
- Wedding alterations must be done at least 6 weeks prior to wedding
- Appointments are available Monday & Friday 9am-4pm and Tuesday & Thursday 9am-7pm as slots are available
- Brides must be 2015 brides
- Brides must be following Priscilla Costa Bridal on at least one of our social media platforms and must use the hashtag #PCBAlterMyDress to enter to win